TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Own Your Journeys.
- Only use this Site if you are of the age of majority in the country/province/state you are access this Site from. This means you can sign a legally binding agreement under your country/province/state.
- The Company makes all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this Site, however it does not make any guarantees or warranties regarding is representation of accuracy.
- The Company is not liable or responsible for any errors or omissions found anywhere in the content of this Site.
- If you provide any comments or feedback to the Site using any form of communication, you do so of your own free will and give up all rights (including copyright, any right to form of payment or compensation), and your submission will become the sole property of the Company. The Company reserves the rights to use your submission in any manner it is entitled to including the publication, and unrestricted use of your submission.
- All commercially available and reasonable efforts will be made by the Company to prevent and/or restrict unauthorized access to the Site data and files. However, no system to date can guarantee 100% security. By accessing this Site you are doing so knowing that all commercially reasonable efforts are being made to protect your information and data. By accessing this site, you accept that you are doing so at your own risk.
- By accessing this Site, you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. No warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, are made regarding the information on this Site. The information on this Site is “as is”.
- The Company or any of its operating partners involved in creating or maintaining this Site shall be liable in any such way for any type of loss (direct or indirect) alleged from the access or use of this Site. This site is operated “as is” and no claims regarding health, wealth, finances, career success, happiness or fulfillment are expressed or implied to be the result of using any product or service provided by the Company. You accept all responsibility related to taking any, and all, types of actions in relation to any information read on the Site, or learned from a product or service provided by the Company. Client and user results are unique to the individual and dependant upon a number of factors outside of the control of the Company.
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to maintain the optimal performance of the Site. The Company is not responsible if the Site or your connection to the Site suffers performance or service problems for any reason, including any third party websites or payment services (such as, but not limited to services such as Apple Pay, Pay Pal, Stripe or Square. You are solely responsible for the upgrades needed to your hardware or software in order to run and access this Site.
- You are solely responsible for the operation of the equipment used to access this Site.
- In no way shall the Company be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind related to your use of this Site or the information contained within this Site.
- You acknowledge that information on this Site is not offering or providing a replacement for any kind of professional opinion, advice, or diagnosis related to your medical, financial or business conditions or status, at this time or any time in the future. No warranties related to your health, financial status, income status, happiness or fulfillment, career success or growth, are expressed or implied at this time or at any time in the future. Any testimonials or statements are not guarantees related to service, results, expectations or responsibilities you can expect of yourself or from the Company.
- By using and accessing this Site, you agree to indemnity and hold the Company and any of its employees (direct and indirect) harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, that may be a result of (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) your violation of your rights or the rights of any other company or individual by using this site (iii) your use of any products or services provided by the Company.
- You agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, this Site, or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
- You agree that any claim brought against Own Your Journeys is voluntary. If necessary, it will be tried exclusively in a court in the Province of Ontario.
Revision date: December 2020
Own Your Journeys (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns when you access and use its website (the “Site”), www.oy-journeys.com.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
The general policy of the Company is not to collect personally identifiable information (deemed to be information such as: your name, address, or e-mail address) unless you intentionally provide it through an email or sign-up. is automatically collected from your visit to the Site.
Non-personal information i(deemed to be information such as: browser information, your operating system and IP address) may be recorded through the internet servers used by the Company. This information is generally collected to provide you with an enhanced experience while on the Site.
The Site may opt to collect your contact information such as email and name (first and last), provided by you when you sign up for communication requests and documents such as, but not limited to: mailing lists, downloads, registration forms, or inquiry forms. All information collected is protected using reasonable measures and is only used for legitimate business needs by the Company. Your personal information at no time will be sold or provided to third parties. When you provide your contact information, you agree that you are granting permission for the Company to contact you regarding products, services or events provided by the Company, partners or its affiliates. You always have the option to opt-out of receiving information from the Company.
The Company does not store or save any credit card information after being provided with it by you to purchase a product or service by the Company.
The Company may choose to disclose your information if required by law, legal action is being taken, or if someone is using the Site in a legal or unlawful manner, and the Company or someone else, could be harmed by the actions of others.
Children Age 18 and Under
The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 18 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 18 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, the Company will delete that child’s identifiable information from the Company records.
Information from website activity connected to your computer hardware that is stored are called cookies. Cookies are designed to aid enhance the user experience. You have control through your browser settings to turn off cookies or delete them. Refer to your browser for information on how cookies are used and how you can control them on your computer. You accept that if you choose to tur off cookies, the Site may not operate on your device in an optimal manner.
Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION CHOICES
When you provide your contact information as identified above, the Site may choose to contact you through electronic methods (email) with communications regarding products, services or events by the Company. You always have the choice to opt-out of receiving these communications. If at any time you are unsuccessful at opting out using the method provided in the electronic communication, please email the Company at email@example.com. Include a copy or file of the electronic communication you tried to opt-out from, and confirm that you would like to be removed from the Company’s mailing list.
Potentially Global Transfer of your Information
The servers used to operate this Site, or the email collection systems used on this Site, may exist outside of Canada. As a result, when you access or provide information on this Site, you acknowledge that your information may be transferred outside of Canada. Your personal information is protected by the Company’s policies to the same standard when processed outside of this Company or Canada.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information
You have the ability to ask the Company to review any personally identifiable information it has for you on an annual basis, or according to applicable laws. To request a review of your personally collected information, request an update or request that it be deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Privacy Request” in your email subject line.
HOW YOUR IDENTIFICATION IS KEPT SECURE:
The security of your personal information is extremely important to the Company. The Company has taken all reasonable actions to implement security features to protect your information. This includes protecting the Site from unauthorized access or improper use. By using and accessing this Site, you acknowledge and accept that there is no 100% guarantee that any activity completed by you on the internet is secure. You acknowledge that any information you provide on the internet or to the Company over the internet is done so at your own risk. risk.
Last Updated: December 2020
Professional Information Disclaimer
The information provided on, or referenced on this site, is done so for educational and entertainment purposes only. At no time should any information on this site be interpreted as a substitution for financial, health, career or business advice from a relevant professional, or qualified expert. The flow and growth of learning means that information changes quickly. The Company aims to provide true data at the time of initial publication, however, be aware that this information at the time you read it, may be out of date.
You agree that you are solely responsible and assume all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, any of the information provided on this site. You agree that Own Your Journeys, including any of its representatives or suppliers (direct or indirect), shall not be responsible or in any way liable for any type of loss that you incur as a result of you taking action on any information provided on this site.